Today, Russia has gained high popularity among international students who want to pursue MBBS abroad. Orenburg State Medical University is ranked among the top medical universities of Russia for pursuing MBBS and many other medical degrees. The university was established in 1944 by the decision of the State Committee of Russia. The official founders of the Institute are Lazarenko F.M., histologist, professor; Olifson L.E., chemist, associate professor; Silantyev A.K, associate professor, surgeon; the first director of the Institute was Fetisov N.V., surgeon-dentist.
Orenburg State Medical University is located in the Orenburg city of Russia which is about 1,478 kilometres (918 mi) southeast of Moscow. The first batch of MBBS graduates from Orenburg State Medical University was released in May 1946.
The MBBS degree from Orenburg State Medical University is recognized by major organizations like World Health Organization (WHO) and also by the Medical Council of India (MCI). The students who complete their MBBS from Orenburg State University can come back and work in India as well after passing an exam conducted by MCI.
Every year around 200 medical specialists pass out from Orenburg State Medical University. The learning in Orenburg State Medical University is not just limited to a class, rather the students are provided with complete opportunity to learn through practical and experiments. The curriculum of the university consists of a total 54 subjects in which students get theoretical as well as practical training in this university. The university has around 47 departments and 300 professors, associate professors and doctors. The students are required to get hands on training in the hospitals in the campus which helps them in better learning. The medical faculty of Orenburg State Medical University is well educated and is considered as the best among any other medical universities offering MBBS and MD degrees in Russia.
There are 8 departments in the university in: General Medicine, Pediatrics, Preventive care, Clinical psychology, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing care and Department of post-graduate training for specialists.
The faculties of Orenburg State Medical University include Faculty of General Medicine, Faculty of Pediatrics, Faculty of Dentistry, Department of preventive care, Pharmaceutical Department and Department of Clinical Psychology.
Reasons to join Orenburg State Medical University:
1. The students getting their MBBS from Orenburg State Medical University are eligible to work in any part of the world after passing the national medical exam of that country.
2. The MBBS degree obtained from Orenburg State Medical University is recognized by WHO and MCI.
3. The cost of MBBS from OSMU is very affordable as compared to other countries.
4. The quality of education in Orenburg State Medical University is comparable to many developed countries like USA, UK and European countries.
5. The admission process for pursuing MBBS in Orenburg State Medical University is very simple. No test is required for admission in Orenburg State Medical University.
6. The students pursuing MBBS from Orenburg State Medical University are allowed to participate in international conferences and seminars which help them in gaining more knowledge and experience.
7. The students pursuing MBBS in Orenburg State Medical University get a very healthy environment with all the facilities and world class infrastructure.
8. The MBBS students of Orenburg State Medical University are given hands on training and practical clinical rounds which help in their overall growth to become a successful doctor.
9. The medium of instruction in Orenburg State Medical University is English. This is a big advantage for international students.
10. The students are provided with all favorable conditions like sports areas, and household rooms with all necessary equipment, personal hygiene rooms, libraries, Internet, cloak-rooms.
For More Information Visit: http://ruseducation.in